The “Nordik” chicken coop measures 48″ x 60″ with an 8′ x 5′ chicken run as well as an enclosure under the hen house, making a total area of about 60 square feet. This chicken coop is constructed with a gable roof and offers a unique and simple cleaning system with the large door in the front. It is even possible to lengten the enclosure in 4′ segment.
The coop and enclosure cover about 12' x 5', offering the ideal habitat for up to 10 hens.
- The coop itself measures 48" long x 60" wide x 60" high + legs
- Enclosure (chicken run) measures 8' long x 5' wide
- Enclosure also under the henhouse (5' x 4')
- 2 Roosting nests accessible from the outside with a dimension of 47 "x 10"
- Descent towards the chicken run.
- 1/2 "thick plywood floor, waterproofed
- A plywood ceiling
- Interior perch
- 2 ventilation hatches
- A guillotine-style sliding door for the enclosure
- Large door in the front with a window and plexi
- Each board joint is doubled
- Made with 1" planks and #1 quality materials
- The enclosure is made with strong welded steel-cloth wire mesh.
- Americana galvanized sheet roof
- 2 electrical outlet with a thermostat